29 May 2012

Sally Hansen Miracle Growth


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I know this post is long over due (as I bought this in February and it is now end of May!) I am sorry about that but it has been on it's way (very slowly)!
Now this does have (what I would say) a hefty price tag at £4.99 but I think sometimes in Superdrug they have it on offer, just little warning for you if are interested in buying Sally Hansen nail care products it is better to go to Superdug as they are so much cheaper whereas in Boots this nail care product is £10 which is such a difference! I thought this would cure my brittle nails and also give them a little length too. Well I tried this for a week as it says and I can see a difference in length wise but not in strength. I do have quite brittle nails so if you are looking for a product to speed up the growing process of your nails and they are quite strong then this is for you! You are supposed to apply this everyday on top of the last coat you applied the day before. It dries really quickly about 1 min. This didn't work for me :( I think next time I will need to do a little more research on products before I buy them sometimes you find a real great product but others you don't, there we go that's life a lesson to be learnt.

Have you tried Sally Hansen Miracle Growth what's your thoughts?
Do you have brittle nails have you found a cure?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?