5 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide Friends/Stocking Fillers #2

Gift Guider for Her

Cath Kidston Cream Trio- This is cute stocking filler or to give to a friend and great travel sizes.

Candy Canes- Candy canes are great to add as an extra gift and they also taste good too.

Pink Hot Water Bottle Case- Just a simple but cute gift and to keep you warm during those cold nights. 

Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain Crush- This is a lovely winter shade for the lips and they are also quite balmy so will keep your lips nourished!

The Body Shop Shower Gels- This are great for people to try out scents from body shop and find out which ones like.

Nail Rock Wraps- I thought that these was super cool and great for a nail lover.

NIVEA Face Mask in Honey- Face Masks are a sweet little stocking filler or to give to a friend.

Perfume Atomizer- I think these are awesome my friend Izzy did a post about these and I think they are a great way to carry around the perfume that you are currently wearing without taking the whole bottle around with you. You can find them easily on eBay

Nerd Glasses Earrings- I thought these were pretty funky and a sweet gift. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the Body Shop gift set of shower gels!
    Lovely choices :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?