21 July 2012

My Week in Photos #2

Photobucket


Costa Mango & Passion Fruit Cooler on the ferry, bought O.P.Is, all of our make-up and wash bags, our make-sift brush holder, view outside our room, day 1 going up a mountain in a cable car with some of my friends, getting set to go, Izzy and I, Getting higher, Getting higher & higher, day 2 in Europa park, the silver star (biggest roller coaster in Europe which I didn't go on as I am not really a one for them), Izzy and I getting ready for a wateride, other people on the wateride, someone got a little wet, went on Euromir quite scary, strange cow woman doing tricks with batons, people jumping off of things, went on this cute little train around the park, friends sitting down a Europa park, Lake Titsee at night, pedal boats, Mango Ice cream, Izzy with her sunglasses, Izzy and I at this pretty cathedral, broke my sunglasses :(, Izzy sunbathing, Kinder egg thing, Kinder egg thing free gift, Twist Watermelon gum (which tastes SO yummy!


What have you been doing this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Shameta here :D
    I just did the This or That tag over at my blog
    http://sham-says.blogspot.com
    And I tagged you. Hope you'll have time to do it. :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shameta! Cool, of course I will do it ;) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?