20 March 2013

Batiste original

 photo IMG_3015_zps72366401.jpg
 photo IMG_3016_zps2937dbf6.jpg
 photo IMG_3017_zps683ab3d3.jpg
 photo IMG_3021_zps46dfe6a3.jpg


I have heard so many good things about Batiste, what probably surprises you is that I have tried it before. Everyone says how good it is for '2nd day hair'. It is and I don't know why I haven't tried it sooner. The 'original' one I have perhaps isn't the best smelling one (it smells quite citrusy), on offer but does the same job. So overall a great product but perhaps I won't buy this flavor next time when this is all finished up. 

What is you favorite scent of batiste.


3 comments:

  1. My favourite has to be either the floral can, or the tropical. I literally use these way too much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand of dry-shampoo and it's the only one that really does the job for me. The Batiste with a hint or brown color is really good for brunettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the cherry flavour yesterday and it smells amazing! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?