21 July 2014

My Seventh Graze Box

Hapas Tapas
This stuff is delicious and is my favourite by far! I love love the jumbo chilli corn, it is so crunchy and flavoursome, but not too spicy. Just enough heat! A great mix of crunchy delights. 

Banoffee Pie
With some of the mixes that graze make it is always best to combine each element as they taste so much better. The fudge was really nice, small little cubes of sweetness. The banana coins were good too. 

Honeycomb Crunch
I have to say the best part by far was the honeycomb covered in milk chocolate. They worked really well with the raisins and almonds a great filling and interesting snack!

Marvellous Macaroon
This again, a lovely mix. Not too sweet but sweet enough to satisfy any need for a sweet treat. The white chocolate tasted great, paired with the flaked coconut and not forgetting the sliced almond and amaretti drops!

So overall a great box, you can use the code: EMILYA4FP to get your 1st, 5th and 10th box! Graze is great as you can cancel at any time. So if you wanted you could cancel straight after receiving your first free box!

What is your favourite snack from Graze?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?