2 July 2014

MUA Eye Primer

 photo 9dd84a52bf71bc5a067cb899277ae080_zps68edf88c.jpg
 photo 46f5406d82d692c75aa25efb28f68fd7_zpse7d52517.jpg
MUA Eye Primer - £2.50



I have been wanting to get my hands on this so badly. It is forever out of stock both online and in store. I'm going to put it out there now, it wasn't worth the wait.

I may have got a dud, or I don't let it dry long enough. But it seems to make everything I use on top of it crease, which is a right bummer! I was hoping to love this great bargain of a eye primer. I swear there isn't much of a availability of eye primers like with lib scrubs, which aren't too pricey and hard on your purse...anyway. It does nothing at keeping my powder or cream eye shadow on! I am absolutely gutted! 

Have you tried this, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?