10 October 2012

Ombre Nails

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


  I did a guest post over on AisforAyla's blog and I did a ombre nail tutorial and I had meant to tell you about it and never got round to doing it until now. So this isn't the one that I did as a guest post (if you had a quick look at the pink link). In this one I used Barry M "Bright Purple", Leighton Denny "Paparazzi", Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat and Essence "time for romance" on the ring finger. So if you go over to the post, you will see that I have given you a step by step on how to achieve it. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your nails the colours look gorgeous together.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sammy, I love your nails too! xx

      Delete
  2. this looks so good xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?