2 November 2012

Superdrug Anti-Blemish gel

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have wanted to find a treatment, to rid me of a spot when it appears. Its says that you can see results in just 4 hours that is not really true, but apply this at night to a spot. It reduces the redness of the spot and eventually it is gone! I did think about getting this one but as this one was 99p cheaper and it had anti-bacterial products in it and was more of a stronger formulas of the two. When applying this to the skin it is really nice and cooling but also stings a little which I kind of like as it gives you the effect that it is actually doing some good in getting rid of it. I apply this right on the spot and it dries pretty fast but the smell does stay on your skin for quite while which is okay for me. The scent of it is sort fresh smelling? Overall I really like it and will continue using it and will repurchase when it is all gone. As it says on the box and tube if you have sensitive skin this is probably not the one for you.

Have you tried any spot treatments, which ones?



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?