1 November 2013

NSpa Coconut Body Butter

I love any sort of body care from shower gels, body lotion, butters and scrubs. This Coconut Body Butter from Nspa* is no exception! This smells amazing, but there is something that is slightly different from other coconut body scented products. For me it is waaay more nuttier. 

Normally, they are much more creamier and not much of a strong coco-nutty smell but, this is lovely. It really feels like something a lot more expensive as the quality is very luxurious, than it actually is.

It takes a bit to rub it into the skin but that is "the norm" with most body butters. It really makes your skin both feel very moisturised and soft! It has been 'borrowed' by both my Mum and Dad as they both suffer with dry skin. So I think that gives you a big thumbs up from all of us. 

It retails for £3 in Asda, which I honestly think could be a bit high, but a little goes a long way and it is a good quality for the money. At Asda, they mostly do have the offer on, for 2 for £4. Which is really hard to resist, as there is so much choice, and a great range of products. It also means that each product only costs a mere £2! I think this body butter could almost top The Body Shop ones. Just maybe!




1 comment:

  1. I love anything with a coconut fragrance so I got so happy when I read this! You have a nice blog. Can you check out mine too? I would love to follow your blog so if you like mine too then we can follow each other :) http://thesecretlifeofabeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?