29 May 2014

17 Wild Metallic Eyes Cream Eye Shadow (Wild Nude)

 photo f7d18558d9112946d9b82e0c437737bf_zpscb0c91a8.jpg
 photo 1bcff11b6901b446bfac2e4ffd676b7f_zps32c7b16b.jpg
 photo 5bbc4684eac9618c0df3c12914440f0f_zpsd4e733ca.jpg
17 Wild Metallic Eyes Cream Eye Shadow (Wild Nude) - £3.99 



The link above is for a Europe Boots as I could find it at all on their website..it may be discontinued, but I have recently seen it still in stores. So who knows!

I love the colour of this, I wanted for a while to get the colour tattoos from Maybelline. What put me off was how dark the brown one was. This is the perfect muted brown. It doesn't have too much glitter either. 

What is disappointing it the texture of it, it is very wet, this does make it easy to blend but it creases really badly even with a primer. It is alright for a couple of hours but after that, there is no hope. 

I would love if Maybelline brought out a nude/lighter brown cream eye-shadow, because I would definitely buy it. 

Have you tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?