30 May 2014

VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo

 photo fbec725e0367dac20c998ad90ce4aeef_zps0c81abe3.jpg
VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo - £3.59
I bought this when it was on a promotional offer in Superdrug, I think it was bit more than a pound (£1.70). I had heard quite a few good things about it. I had just finished my batiste (which seemed to last me an age!) I was on the look out for something new. 

This ticked the box of smelling great, quite like a variety of fruits. It really made my hair feel refreshed and back to life from being dull and without a wash for a couple of days.

However sometimes when using it, it can tend to make my hair feel clogged up, this may only be achieved by washing. It didn't leave any white marks, which is good as it means you don't have to go to the trouble of getting it out.  

It is a good all rounder, but I still feel like I haven't found 'the one'. 

What is your favourite dry shampoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?