5 April 2012

Let's Catch up!

Hiya, SO sorry for leaving you for what seems like ages! Lot's has been happening recently since my last post I had been packing and then a couple of days later I was on my way to Berlin for a school history trip. Yesterday I came back but I was SO tired I only woke up for meals and slept the whole day through (now that is not like me at all like to seize the day) so now I am trying to bring you up to date with what's been going on. I had lots of posts ready to do before I went but there was no time what-so-ever! Which is really annoying hope you will forgive me, I have got my March faves to post (yes I know we are almost well into April - bring on the Easter eggs!) so hope you will forgive me! I am back but not for long I am going on seaside holiday with my family on the 7th  and won't be back until the 15th so I am trying to do a couple of posts...there will be a haul from the things I got from Berlin and when I get back from the seaside a haul probably for that. It is SO nice to be back in England things I missed most was blogging (of course) and good old English tea! It is not the same in Germany!




Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?