27 February 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Hiya! So I have seen alot of Youtube videos on this and thought whether we could do it on blogger so here it is...




1) GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 

MUA Nail Polish in Shade 15 (I do have more but thought i would just choose this) 
Rimmel London Glam eyes day 2 night mascara (I know it does cost only £7.99 but I am a real bargain hunter when  it comes to make-up also I have really only got fully into make-up and geuss what this retails for £7.99 but I got it for £4.99 on special offer). 
2) WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?


Eye Shadow Mini Pro Palette (Warm) I use this with my Natural Collection Concealer, sometimes I really don't want to wear it others I really do and because sometimes I get a lot of fall out which really bugs me.
3) GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

Natural Collection Body Spray in Mango and Papaya
Cherry Cola Lip Balm
4) SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?


Bronzer and Highlighter- can't be bothered with it and always forget.
5) PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

Mascara- Makes your eye lashes look longer and fuller
6) LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


NO HAIR GEL!
Someone that will make you giggle
7) ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Anything I not really fussed, but perhaps some expensive make-up as I am not really a one to splash out.




I tag:


901ovely- Izzy
LiveFashionLoveMakeup- Kaitlin
That thing called make-up- Jenny
PinkFreeze133- Georgia
Also anyone else that wishes to...




Love Emily  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?