7 February 2012

Review: On E.L.F Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Warm

So I ordered this on Boxing Day last year off the elf website and it came within a matter of 2 days which is amazing. But there was some funny marks on it so I asked them what it was and sent a picture to show them and the lady said "I'm not sure but we will make sure it won't happen again...then she went on to say that they would replace it free of charge and that it was on it's way". I thought this was sooo nice and wasn't really expescting that reaction. So defainlty reccomend elf to any of you! Right back on to the product (sorry for all that wafflerling) The other shade you can get is "cool" which is more like blues and cool colours (doh!)

 You get a combo of shimmery and matte eye shadows which is good. There are nice nudes and brown and also rusty reds and blacks.
 I have been using my eye shadow brush and crease to apply the eye shadow. It is best to use a primer for the glittery ones as they seem to fall out (as I found out one day at school "Emily what's that glitter all under your eyes...") I have heard that their primer is good so I might purchase that. There are 32 shades which gives you a lot to choose from. I think this is usually £7.50 but in the christmas sales I got it for £3.75 which I think is a BARGIN! Even for £7.50 that is still good value.


Wakee wakee hope you haven't fallen asleep. xx
Any other reviews just ask xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?