1 May 2013

Aldi's answer to Moroccan oil?

 photo P1110546_zps1b75aab8.jpg
 photo P1110549_zpsee9f3ade.jpg
 photo P1110551_zpsddf66727.jpg
 photo P1110555_zps0f7b03a1.jpg

I was in my local Alidi and doing the weeks shopping with my mum, I wandered over to the beauty/hair care bit and saw this. It was priced at £3.99 which I thought was rather reasonably priced, since morrocan oil is way more! I haven't tried morrocan oil, so I can't compare them. Is it good, I hear you ask...well lets see!


It doesn't smell overly strong, kinda of hair "producty" scent. It feels like a oil and applies like one. It sinks in pretty fast. The morning after applying it my hair feels rather soft, but not super soft. (Does  Moroccan oil make it super soft?)


Overall, I think it is really good value for money as it does soften your hair but doesn't do anything outstanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?