29 April 2013

That Vanilla Moment...

 photo P1110442_zpsd930bda4.jpg
 photo P1110443_zps7ad925b0.jpg
 photo P1110444_zps7c270359.jpgGoodness this smell A-MAZING! I got this for Easter from my Mum. If you love custard or sweet desserts. This is for you. As well as the smell it leaves your skin feeling buffed and super smooth. Another thing is I lovely the packaging, it is so quirky! I am a great fan of Treacle Moon's products and want to try many more! Have you tried this?What is you favorite treacle moon product?Love Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?