4 February 2013

10 random facts about Moi!



1. I am such a drama queen!
2. I love baking and creating new meals.
3. When I am older, I want to own my own cafe, by the sea. My room  also used to seaside themed because I loved it so much when I was younger. 
4. I used to be blonde when I was younger, I didn't dye it, I think it just got darker as I grew up.
5. I have never broken anything.
6. I had braces for 1 year. 
7. I am a bit of a bargain hunter, I will never pay over the odds for anything, I will always see if it is cheaper in any other shop. I will prefer to pay 1p less, if I see the same item in another shop. 
8. I have 6 fish that live in my garden in a pond (I did have eight, I got them as a birthday present, but both died :[).
9. I own 60 nail polishes. 
10. I really want to do skydiving, I think it will be so cool!

What is one random fact about you?

2 comments:

  1. i really want to go skydiving, and bungee jumping! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so fun and cool, slightly unsure on bungee jumping! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?