14 February 2013

Where I blog from...

 photo IMG_2921copy_zpsb510218e.jpg

 photo IMG_2926_zpsb1325445.jpg

 photo IMG_2931_zps694c9d0a.jpg

I find these posts rather interesting, to know where bloggers create their posts and what they keep beside their computer.
So what I keep by my laptop is a pot, made by me. Surprisingly it is a tin can covered with newspaper and sea shells. Which I really like, this holds all the pens and pencils. I have some speakers which I like to plug into my iPod when I fancy like some music, they are from Ted Baker hence the 'Ted's in tune'. The ceramic cupcake is where I store my most worn earrings which was given to me by a good friend. I also keep my lip balm tin, with all my lip balms in them on the same dresser, just in case my lips are a little on the dry side. Also there is a 'Winnie the Pooh' frame which holds a picture of me when I was little. 

So where do you blog from, do you find these posts interesting (or is it me just being too nosy?!)




6 comments:

  1. great post, i love seeing where people blog from. the tin can you decorated looks really good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that cupcake pot too! and I did the same kind of thing with a tin can but i wrapped wrapping paper round it instead. Great post! Love you blog by the way!

    http://xmisschilliex.blogspot.co.uk/

    Misha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! Cool, what pattern was on the wrapping paper? Aw thank you! xx

      Delete
    2. Little candy canes and sweets, i got it from a lush product I got for christmas! and no problemo!xx

      Delete
    3. That sounds lovely! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?