12 February 2013

I went to Nandos and did some shopping!

 photo P1000486_zpsda371d11.jpg

 photo P1000497_zps8efba845.jpg

 photo croppeddish_zps02745d9e.jpg

Sorry, I haven't been posting much recently, I haven't had anything really to review...I knew I would have a haul coming up so here it is.

We were celebrating my friend Izzy's birthday and this was my first time at Nandos and it was pretty good and not too bad on the spicy side either. I chose to have medium 1/4 Perri perri Chicken, with a side of spicy rice which was really yummy and a corn on the cob. 

 photo IMG_2852_zpseffa4eaf.jpg

 photo IMG_2855_zpse763c4a7.jpg

Barry M Nail Polish in Indigo
I have been looking in getting some more Barry M polishes, this colour looked really nice and nothing that I already have. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I finally got my hands on the infamous collection concealer, hopefully it will live up to its hype for me. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
I decided that I would get this one first instead of "Crush", it looks a little more natural too. 

 photo IMG_2851_zpsc6c11397.jpg

Boots 'zingy' berry Shower Gel
I had a couple of vouchers to use up, that were on my boots card one of them was 25% off any shower gel/bubble bath and this one smelled lovely, so I picked it up. 

Raspberry Balmi
I have heard good things about 'Balmi' especially lots from my favorite youtuber Louise (sprinkleofglitter) she has the coconut one. These are supposedly a UK dupe of the famous 'EOS Lip Balms'. I can't wait to try this baby out.

Charlie 'Chic' Body Spray
Again with the shower gel I had a voucher for 25% body sprays, I went for this one as it was quite a favorite of mine last year. Next on my list is to get the spray from Impulse in 'Loving Words'. 

 photo IMG_2848_zps26e3e3cf.jpg

 photo IMG_2850_zpsa03e6e96.jpg

Sally Hansen Strengthening Treament
I have been looking for a nail treatment which will solve my weak, brittle and splitting nails. I saw this is TK Maxx for only £2.99 I had to get it, also after seeing Dolly Bow bow talk about it on her channel and how much she praised it, I thought it must be good. 

Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly 
I was going to also buy one of the Lush Lip Scrubs but thy didn't have any of the bubble gum ones, so I had to pass on that. Something that has been on my list for a while now was the Shower Jellies. They smell amazing, this one smells like blackcurrants. I also love the gimmick  it seems kind of weird to use a jelly, what you would normally associate with foodie sort of jelly, to use in the shower.

Primark Brown Bobbi Pins
Always need  to stock up on bobbi pins, cheapo for a £1 too. 

What have you recently bought?

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colour of that Barry M polish, so pretty
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that concealer xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear, I hope I do too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?