13 February 2013

Room Thoughts

Room Thoughts

Recently, I have been more into home ware, I fancy like getting some more pieces for my room. These are some of my favorites. As you can see, I love floral and seaside themed items. 

You can find homeware pieces in departments stores such as Dunelm Mill (which I haven't been to, but want to go sometime soon), sometimes TK Maxx stock nice homeware, B&Q and many more. 

The little white bedside table with the rose handles is something that is top of my list as I don't have one. The reason being that my bed is near the door and there isn't much space for a table. 

Something that interests me, is the gummy bear lamp, it is a piece which is quite quirky but not too tacky. 

I really love the idea of the bird house type of storage, this might be nice to pop little tea lights in or somewhere to store you bracelets or some others type of jewelry. 

I don't know why but I also love the idea of having little lights around the room or bunting, I think it adds a cute and titch touch.

I think that canvases or photos are super nice, I especially like the 'keep calm and carry on' (with other variations). 

What pieces do you like in your room?

1 comment:

  1. omg i love everything xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?