27 June 2013

GFC is going but there are many ways to keep in the loop!

So I don't really know whats actually going on with the whole closing down of  "Google Reader". Some people have said that GFC (Google Friend Contact, which means you can follow blogs) is going to vanish completely. So on the 1st of July it will already be gone for good and you could potentially lose all the blogs you follow. So there are a couple of ways you can follow...

Bloglovin': In my sidebar there is a link to my bloglovin' page, also not only can you follow via my blog but you can move all of your blogs that you follow on gfc to bloglovin' here is someone that did a post about it to help you if you need it :)

SheSaidBeauty: Now this is not something I use often actually, not at all but I know it is a way that you can follow blogs and keep up to date, so if you would like you can also follow my blog via this. 

Twitter: I do sometimes tweet about my posts and let you know that a new one is up and I also sometimes ask you some questions which I hope you would help me out with.

So there are a few ways I suppose that are alternatives to the GFC, I hope that has sorted that all out and make sure you do follow by at least one way as I wouldn't want to loose you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?