25 June 2013

My Third Graze Box

 photo P1110566_zps185066e7.jpg
 photo P1110567_zpsc4768c7e.jpg
Honeycomb Flapjack
Yum, this was very tasty! It was lovely and chewy, also I loved the drizzle of chocolate on the top. I wish there was more of this, but I suppose that would tell me it is very morish! 
I would be much more than happy to get in my next box. 

Herby Bread Basket
If you know me I love savory snacks! I liked that there were quite a few different shapes and tastes within the punnet. This was again lovely. Lovely and crunchy and herby!

Mississippi  BBQ Pistachios
Again these were awesome! I have never tried anything like this before (only really salted pistachios , these had a smoky taste to them and were eaten very quickly!

Salsa Fresa
In comparison with everything I got in this box, this was a little of a let down. The dipping sauce was very nice and little on the spicy side. But it was the rice crackers which I didn't like. I can't explain the taste but they are just not for me. I suppose you win some and you lose some...

Also if you would like to get your first graze bow for free just use this code: Y7GWJKN

Do you get graze, what are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?