18 June 2013

Hello, hello, hello!!

Well I have officially now finished all of my GCSEs and have left my college. The only thing I have left is my Prom which is on the 28th of June (one day after my birthday). Which is sooo exciting. I have got my dress and shoes but I am just waiting for my bag to arrive now. So I am free of homework and revision! Which means more time blogging.

It feels like ages and it is I suppose since I have sat down and wrote a couple of paragraphs on this blog. I thought I would just stick to my school work and focus on that, and leave the blogging till later when I have finished. So now I am back is there anything that you want me to post about? Anything that you think I should try? 

I have made a birthday wish list, so that is probably a post which shall go up soon. Likewise with, favorites and empties. I think I might just do "recent empties/favorites" as I didn't do any for May and combine them with the June.

Did I do anything to celebrate my finishing of my exams? Of course I went to lunch with my friends at Nandos. It was a lot of fun and we even toasted to it (it was a bit cringey, I suppose but it also felt soo good to say goodbye to exams, for now anyway). 

There is a little round up of what I have been up to recently, I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next post! Just quickly would like to say an huge thank you for 88 followers, it means alot to me, that you still stuck with me while I was not here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?