20 June 2013

Small Collective Haul - Superdrug, H&M, FeelUnique & Cath Kidston

 photo P1110791_zps93fb943e.jpg photo P1110792_zps276ea0b7.jpg




Simple Hydrating Moisturiser £1.99
I love this stuff, I just ran out of it a couple of days a ago and rushed to the shops to replace it. 

Nivea Daily Essentials Toner £1.79
I have wanted to try a toner for a while, so when I saw this on offer at Superdrug.co.uk I had to get it. I haven't tried it yet but I am sure when I have there will be a review. 

Nivea Body Lotion for Dry Skin - Shea Butter £1.79
I saw this featured in a youtube video and thought I would try it. I think it will be a product that might be likened to the "Garnier 7 days intense moisturiser". It smells good from what I can tell, but again haven't had the chance to road test it. 

Original Source Shea Butter and Honey Shower Gel
I used this last night and was really nice. It wasn't too over powering which some of the Original Source gels can be like. I also got it on offer! Normally they retail for £2 something but I got mine for 99p. Bargain!

Garnier SummerBody Gradual Tanner (Deep Sunkissed)
Last time I bought this, I got the lighter one, thinking it would be okay as I am quite pale I suppose. But it didn't really do much, so thought I would trail out the darker one. It works really well, giving you a nice glow but not going too overboard and getting that orangey tan look. I think if you probably wanted to go a bit darker, you could easily build it up. 

H&M Nail Polish - Come Along With Me £2.99
I bought this because I wanted a blue/teal kind of colour. This fits the brief perfectly. Right now I have this on my toes and it looks very summery. Will definitely be buying some more of these polishes from H&M. 

H&M Glitter Nail Polish - Bronze £2.99
I have been wanting to get a multi-coloured glitter polish for a while now. I had been thinking of getting the one from Models Own, but couldn't justify paying £5 for something I might use on the odd occasion and just as an accent nail. 

Badger Cuticle Care 
I did feature this in my "Recent Favorites" post. It is super for dry and flaky cuticles! I got this from FeelUnique, it was supposed to be £3.99, but as it was my first order from FeelUnique I got 10% off! 

Cath Kidston Dotty Pencils £3.00
I thought that these looked really cute and would look lovely in my pencil pots on my desk. 

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?