24 September 2012

Monday Feature: Most Worn Products

Hello, I'm Kaitlin from Kaitlin's beauty blog and I'm doing a guest post on Emily's blog. This is my second guest post and I love doing them. Today's is on my most worn products recently. I was going to do fashion but I decided to keep it beauty related.

Photobucket
Victoria beckham - Intimately perfume
I'm a big fan of Victoria Beckham I love her style and the spice girls are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. This perfume smells amazing. Its not a new one of hers so its not to expensive but it is still available to buy. I'm rubbish at describing scents but what I can say is that it is incredibly feminine and I love it. I wear it most days and it just smells amazing.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Mac tinted lip conditioner - Petting pink
I love this to apply in the morning as part of my routine as I'm a huge lip balm freak this product is perfect. It doesn't take any work what so ever and its so quick and easy to apply. Its quite sheer but I love the colour of it, its a subtle pink once applied, it smells absolutely amazing like those rhubarb and custard sweets to me and I think its defiantly worth the price as I've used mine loads and its hardly even gone down.

Photobucket

Photobucket Sephora blush - 09 healthy rose
This has been my favourite blush for ages, its really subtle but still giving your cheeks a healthy glow and its great for if you just want a natural look. The colour is buildable but obviously if you apply to much is can go terribly wrong. I like to wear this on the apples of my cheeks blended out and its looks great in my opinion.

Photobucket

Photobucket Essie nail polish - Bangle Jangle
This is my first essie polish and believe me it won't be my last. I love the formula, the brush, just everything about it. Its amazing quality and the packaging is beautiful. You can sort of see the colour on my nail in the photo, its just a nice light purple, lilac colour and it goes with almost everything. 

So that is it for my guest post, I hope you enjoyed reading it and it would be amazing if you could take a look at my blog here

Love kaitlin xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?