2 April 2013

March Favorites

 photo IMG_3132_zps66a12891.jpg
 photo IMG_3145_zps66821d2e.jpg














Percy & Reed Hair Conditioner
A lovely product made my hair super shiny, smooth and the scent stayed in your hair. It wasn't a fruity scent which I used to in hair products it almost smelt like some conditioner you would find in a salon.

Essie Aruba Blue
This is a gorgeous dark blue metallic polish. I don't own anything like this it is also a similar colour to my prom dress (perhaps a future post?)  

nspa grapefruit body lotion
Smells a-mazing and is super moistursing. 

Simple Derma Relief Cream
This cleared up any dry patches that cropped up in no time!

Nivea Lip Balm
A nice alternative to a scented lip balm, I like applying this before going to bed. 

I have got an app of the month as I haven't been downloading any new ones,  but I do have a song. It is by Taylor Swift, and it is from her old album titled "Fearless" (don't you just love old songs?) It is titled "Teardrops on my guitar", this is quite a sad and slow one but by far my favorite, along with the classic of "Love Story" and "Our Song". 

Book of the Month The Dark Heroines
I would have taken a picture of this but it is no longer in my hands, I borrowed it from my friend Izzy as she had said it was rather good. And it is, if you love vampires, then I am sure you will like this. It also has a bit of romance in it too! 

What have you been loving this month?
(This is a schedualed post as I am on holiday, so I will not be able to answer any questions in the comments. I will be returning on the 6th April)


2 comments:

  1. I really like the P&R polish but I feel like the smell is disgusting, it smells sort of like Veet. Love Taylor Swift x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It does have a werid scent, ahaha me too! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?