27 April 2013

OOTD #7

 photo P1110460_zps8a50888a.jpg
 photo P1110462_zpsc48162b0.jpg
 photo P1110467_zps392c75f6.jpg
 photo P1110466_zpsd8a648d0.jpg

Dress
- New Look
Dark Gray Hoodie- New Look
Long Black Leggings- George (Asda)
Brown Plaited Belt- Primark
Sunglasses- Primark
Shoes- Sports Direct

When we had that massive heat spell last week, this is something I wore. It wasn't really hot enough to wear just a dress with no tights or leggings. These leggings are the best in my eyes, they are not at all see through and are a nice fit. I got a 10 in these just purely because I am rather tall and they fit fine. I love the pattern on this dress, and the detailing at the back, it's a bow! I suppose it is a little on the short side, that's probably why I wore leggings too. 

Love Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am so in love with your blog! Its amazing, I love your posts so much and I can't wait to see more of them. There really informative and super interesting to rude and your always so truthful! I'm going to follow you via GFC and Bloglovin' (if you have one)

    Check out my beauty and fashion blog if you get chance :) If you have any feedback on my blog as well I'd love to hear it. Thanks in advance if you check it out/leave me a comment or follow me :)

    Krystal xo
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow! Thank you for this lovely comment. :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?