2 August 2012

This Outfit I just luvee! #2

The shorts I LOVE them.I have been really liking the USA flag print on tops, trousers and of course shorts and defiantly think they go with the outfit!The top really complements the outfit not too fancy and makes the shorts stand out. What can I say?! I love converses and can't wait to get my hands on some and I thought the white ones would really go well with the outfit. Black Ray Bans go well with most outfits and I love just them too! (I think I use the words love and really too much don't you think? ;) )




USA

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?