18 August 2012

Simple Hydrating Moisturiser


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

So I bought the little travel sized one and literally loved it. It doesn't smell which doesn't really bother me that much, it sinks in pretty fast but I am not sure whether that is due to me having dry skin or that it is uber fast at sinking in. It is pretty thick and creamy. I really love  that now on simple products they have the "vital vitamins" and "skin loving nutrients" it is really nice to know that this is really quite good for the health of your skin. I think it does keep my skin feeling moisturised all day and maybe even for the 12 hours they claim. So overall a great moisturiser and does what it claims to do and not at all that expensive at around £2 depends were you purchase it. 

can be bought here

2 comments:

  1. This looks good! I want to try some Simple products :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is good! I want to try some more of their other products too1 ;) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?