11 August 2012

This Outfit I just luvee! #4

floral


I think that having a white camisole and pairing it with a lovely floral skirt is a really simple outfit for summer. Also putting it with a brown plaited belt really adds a nice touch too! And I love those sandals with a little crystals just adds a bit of glitz! Really a great outfit for a day like today (in England been getting up to 30 degrees today wow!)


Hope you are all having great days and enjoying the sunshine where ever you are! Love Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?