24 August 2013

17 Wild Curls Mascara

 photo P1120588_zps12461a12.jpg
 photo P1120592_zps10f3c512.jpg
 photo P1120593_zps5fbfa3d7.jpg
 photo P1120600_zpsdfc95044.jpg























I got given this as a birthay present. I have wanted to 
try something from 17 for ages! I don't know what it is at 
the moment but I love mascaras! I have to tell you this is very good! 

I really love the brush it is quite long and slender which makes it very easy to use! I find that with it's short bristles it means it can grab all of my lashes. It gives my lashes a lovely coating and gives them a good amount of volume.

It does however slightly fall, at the curl claim. I tried it without curling my lashes, to see whether it could enhance a curl..it didn't work at all. However when curled (with eye lash curlers) it won't keep them in full curl, but does set them in a slight curl which will last the whole day..(hope that made sense?) 

I really love the packaging of this mascara. I really like that they have given it a "wild" theme and it makes the product quite interesting. 

Overall it is a great mascara and I can see myself using it quite alot!

What is your favorite mascara at the moment?


1 comment:

  1. this looks great,love the packaging haha! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?