21 August 2013

OOTD #8

 photo P1120607_zps91c4cafb.jpg
 photo P1120612_zps6ffadfe1.jpg
 photo P1120608_zps108342a1.jpg
 photo P1120609_zpsd99026ac.jpg



Top - H&M/Primark Black Cami (under)
Hoodie - New Look
Denim Shorts - Cherokee
Shoes - Sports Direct
Sunglasses - Primark


I  haven't done a OOTD for ages...so here is one! I wore this to my Birthday Picnic, yes my Birthday was ages ago but everyone was either busy or on holiday. It was a really good day and we also did a little bit of shopping and I saw a friend which I hadn't seen in ages as he moved to a different school. I really love this outfit especially the top although it is waaay to big!



4 comments:

  1. lovely casual outfit, the top is really pretty xxxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! Yeah, I love the top :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award.
    Check out my post http://mystyleanthology.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/liebster-blog-award.html for more info x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?