25 September 2013

Nicely Nude

 photo P1120860_zpse90befd9.jpg
 photo P1120861_zps4fc972a9.jpg
 photo P1120862_zpsf08a2ce9.jpg
Elf Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude - £5

I have to give credit to this lipstick! It has got the name and the colour spot on! I bought this a while ago in a blog sale my friend was doing and I think it may have only cost me £2...which is pretty good. 

It is the perfect nude but still has some pink undertones, which makes it much better and a lot more wearable!

I would say it isn't the most moisturising but neither is it drying, so it is kind of in between. I suppose you could say it will just sit there and look pretty, which I think it does very well!

Have you tired any of the Elf Lipstick, any favourite shades?


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for an award!
    I love your blog!
    Please check out my blog post so you can get more info!

    http://demandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?