16 September 2013

Organic Surge Gentle Cleansing Lotion

 photo P1120849_zpsdec7dbc6.jpg
 photo P1120852_zps72008f30.jpg
 photo P1120853_zps37a80ccb.jpg
 photo P1120855_zps61313b82.jpg
Organic Surge Gentle Cleansing Lotion - £5.99

I bought this in the sale that Organic Surge had quite a while ago along with one of their moisturisers. It also only costing me a mere £1.50. Win! I have to say this is my first "proper" cleanser. And it is all go so far. 

It is a dream to use to take off all my make-up and it makes my skin feel so much better! What I have noticed is that by using this instead of make-up wipes, my skin doesn't feel like it immediately needs hydration from my moisturiser. This probably due to it containing Aloe vera, Gycerine & Sweet almond oil!

Although it does advise you not to put it on your eyes, being the rebel that I am ignore that and it didn't hurt (as long as you don't directly place it there!) it took off all my mascara. Great!

One thing I would have to say is the mechanism, to dispense to the product is a little awkward as it is very hard to squeeze the bottle as it is quite hard. I would probably prefer some sort of pumping thing instead. 

Have you tried anything from Organic Surge?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?