9 September 2013

Project Pan #2

 photo P1120840_zps6382e46a.jpg




















I bought this well well over a year ago and since it hasn't really seen much love or use! I think this is mainly due to the fact that other mascaras have taken the lime light for me and this is very "Wow". I would really like to get more use out of before it dries out, which it hasn't shown any sighs of, yet!

I have to say I regret buying this. It is mainly for it's scent that I don't like it, I think I could of got a different and more exciting one! Also I don't really use dry shampoo at lot, if not at all as I wash my hair every other day and my hair isn't particularly greasy. But what I have heard is it is great to add volume so that is what I will be using it for!

got2b Heat Protector
I have had this for a while now, it does the job well. I have to say that it doesn't smell and feel as nice as the one by Trésemme. I would like to try some other things and it also taking up quite a bit of space.

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Cream
I love the smell of this and it does do wonders for you hair but I really just want to use it up so I can try some other products which aim to do the same thing! As you only need one pump, it will take a while to use up but I will have to be bothered to do it!

MUA Tinted Lip Balm
I do like this. I suppose it is okay, but I would like to use it up. It is alright at moisturising my lips and tinting them, but I would like to get rid of it. I can't really remember why I bought it, I think I thought it could be a good dupe for the MAC tinted lip conditioners, which it isn't. For the reason that it is quite wet, compared with the MAC one (I don't own one, but a couple of my friends do and I can see that there is a lot of differences. They both smell like vanilla but the MUA is more pungent.

Have you got anything you want to use up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?