22 January 2013

A Perfect Pair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are a perfect pair in my eyes, after using St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub. Which leaves my skin feeling like it can start from a clean sheet, defiantly softer. This smells so fruity just like apricots (you don't say?). Although perhaps making it feel a little on the sensitive side.
Well have no fear Good Things Face The Day Moisturiser comes to the rescue a gives your face that well earned drink. I have never really heard of a product being "free from parabens" which is actually quite nice to hear as you know that no chemicals were just chucked in there. Although perhaps on the more expensive side of moisturisers it is worth every penny you also don't have to apply a huge dollop. 

What are you favorite skin care products?

8 comments:

  1. I love St Ives products! They do wonders for my skin :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried all their products but so far so good! That's good to hear :) x

      Delete
  2. I love St.Ives, im gonna be doing a review on one of their products very soon!
    Love your style of writing xxx

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will look out for that! xxx Aww thank you :)

      Delete
  3. My favourite skincare products are no7 hot cloth cleanser, lush tea tree toner and Simple's light moisturiser and face wipes. Lovely post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, I might have to try those! Aw thanks :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I used the st ives anti blemish scrub, for a bit, but I found it was too harsh for my skin, but maybes this one, would be better, not so tough on the skin, ha, :)

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, oh dear maybe! Yeah definitely try it :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?