27 January 2013

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This has been quite a popular item in the youtube and blogging world. I thought, I had to get my hands on it as I am always painting my nails. Luckily this was gifted to me for Christmas. What annoys me the most with bog standard cotton wool is that the glitter always rips off.
I really love this product! Although quite expensively priced at £4.99, there are other products similar to this which won't clear out your purse as much. But I don't think these are, as good quality as the one by Bourjois. 
When you open the lid the smell is quite strong. Referring to the packaging Bourjois claim it takes '1 second, per nail'. We all know that isn't true, it takes more like 20-30 but still super quick! I love that after the nail polish remover has dried, your nails smell fruity. I have tried it at getting off glitter to and it does do a superb job but takes a little longer. 

Have you tried, any of these type of products?



12 comments:

  1. I've read so many great things about this remover! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive heard a lot of good things about this too but have never purchased it because i thought it was a bit of a gimmick aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product! Onto my second tub but I find if I take off glitter polish and then use it a few days later, my fingers come out all glittery lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Wow, oh okay I haven't had that yet, thanks for the heads up :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this too! Definitely easier and quicker than using cotton wool:)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, perhaps worth the extra money! :) xx

      Delete
  5. best invention ever!xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?