28 January 2013

The Perfect Lilac

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket


I got this for Christmas from the lovely Izzy (definitely recommend popping over to her blog, if you haven't already!) Let's just put it out there, I lovessie nail polishes! I know I only have 1 at the moment. But I so want to get more. I love the consistency of them. The brush is awesome, for the reason that it is slightly rounded. You do have to have at least two coats, but you get that with any polishes. I love that in this nail polish it has glittery undertones (purple and blue), which may not be to everyone's cup of tea but I think it adds a certain depth to a nail polish. The glitter can only really be seen in certain lights. With a standard top coat essie nail polishes last around 4-5 days, which is brilliant. 

What are you favorite shades from essie? 
(would love to know, as I want to get some more!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?