31 January 2013

January Favourites

 photo IMG_2809.jpg
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
I love this, it makes the horrible task of nail polish removing, much easier and quicker. Well worth the money!

Nivea Honey & Milk Lip Balm
After getting a Nivea lip balm set for Christmas, I have been using all of them constantly  this is just one one I have been reaching for the most. I didn't think I would like, as I am not a big fan of the scent of honey, but it isn't that strong at all. It leaves your lips feeling much more nourished.

Natural Collection Vanilla Spray
Again another Christmas pressie! This is a lovely sweet scent, exactly like vanilla extract, you use in cakes. I have been using this so much this much and will continue to.

Rimmel London Lash Acceleration
I love the wand on this mascara, it adds a colour carbon black to my lashes, gives them a little volume and length. I did a full in depth review here.

St Ives Invigorating Scrub
This really makes your skin feel so much better, it just take away all the gim from the day, it also smells lovely. I did feature it in a post not so long ago, with what I like to pair it with here.

What have you been loving this month?
Hasn't January gone by so quick?!





11 comments:

  1. I need to try the Milk and Honey Nivea balm, I have the pink Pearl and Shine one which is really hydrating but leaves my lips looking a funny colour. Natural Collection Vanilla spray sounds gorgeous, vanilla scents are my absolute favourite :) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it is great, so do I! Oh does it, it smells nice too. They are and a steal at £2 :) x

      Delete
  2. the Vanilla Spray smells so good! Great favourites! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that nail polish remover and absolutely love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, just thought I'd let you know, the button you done for me on the side isn't working :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, it should be alright now :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Yep all working now, thank you :) xxx

      Delete
    3. Good good, no worries! xxx

      Delete
  5. i love that mist too, i wear it everyday xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?