30 July 2013

Badger Cuticle Care

 photo P1120336_zpsb192b9be.jpg
 photo P1120337_zpsd7b00c7e.jpg
 photo P1120339_zpse8ad8ff4.jpg
 photo P1120371_zpsc93bbf61.jpg
 photo P1120374_zpse6e6c1bd.jpg
I have mentioned this in few posts, but never really talked about in depth. I bought this from FeelUnique for £3.99. I had always had my eye on the cuticle treatments from Burt's Bees, but had always been out of my price range. When I saw this it went straight into my basket. It came it pretty quick time. 

I suppose you could say that the packaging is a little "unusual". I use this almost every night (when I remember and can be bothered!) In the pictures it actually doesn't show you that it is a hard balm, because I was out taking the pictures in 30°c heat and by the time I got to photographing this is a had melted slightly! 


Anyway, to apply you have to swirl your finger around the tin for a little while to warm it up. When you think you have enough apply to cuticles. It does take few minutes to sink in, but as I read before bed it is the best time to do it. So when I am ready to go to bed, it has all sunk it. 

I can tell that my cuticles look and feel about nourished and better looking in general. 

Have you tried this? What nail care do you use?
This is a scheduled post, as I'm away on holiday and won't be back until 3rd August.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good, I've been really into doing my nails recently!
    Laura- Demand Beauty <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?