29 July 2013

Guest Post: Flossys - Scented Shoes?!



Hello Emily's Blog Followers! it's Livvy from skinny jeans and big brows, I'm guest posting today while Emily's away.


Today I'm talking about something a little bit different from lipstick and nail polishes. Flossy shoes, established for over 25 years were originally worn by sailing enthusiasts within the Barcelona yachting clubs and artist roaming Ibiza's harbours and small towns. Now these plimsolls-looking shoes have come to Europe and become a must have 'fashion and comfort necessity' according to the official Flossy site.
My sister recently bought me a bright pink pair and I have to share them with you all as I'm in love.


 The cushioned inside lining makes them really comfortable, almost like slippers. There really casual shoes that you can style with practically anything and with their range of fun colours, patterns, coloured soles and lace ups, there perfect for everyday but that's not the best part. Flossy shoes are candy floss scented which makes them my favourite shoes of the moment as I love yummy scented products. 


what do you think of the new shoes on the block?

2 comments:

  1. The Flossy shoes are really simple in look and marvelous in design. It seems that every girl can definitely like these shoes because they are light weighted, sparking color and comfort. Thank you for posting this amazing post in this blog. I think these blog is very helping for the girls and women those who are passionate for the new lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?