25 July 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Are Here!

Image from Weheartit

So this has been the longest of waits. But is now over, the baby lips from Maybelline are now available to buy in the UK! Both Boots and Superdrug have got them in stock. Currently there is a 3 for 2 offer at boots. 

I have just ordered mine from Superdrug as they had free shipping but there was some flavors that are already out of stock. They are retailing for a measly £2.99. I can't wait for mine to arrive, so I can do a review on them.

Will you be getting them?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?