27 July 2013

Makes/DIY/Crafts to do over Summer to keep you busy!

I am quite a arty/crafty person. I thought I would share with you some things that I will be trying over Summer. It is always good to keep your yourself/mind busy. These are just a few fun things to do ranging from drink to beauty!

  
All Above images from WeHeartIt








Bracelets
DIY Wrap Bracelets
Braided Anchor Bracelets 
Friendship Bracelet

Home/Outdoor Decorations
Glowing Jars
Heart Tea Light Holders

Material
Design & Make your own Fabric


Beauty/Skincare
DIY Sea Salt Spray
Coconut & Beeswax Lip Balm
DIY Lemon Body Scrub

Food & Drink
Watermelon Ice Drink
Lemonade 

Hope you have fun making/trying these out! 

This is a scheduled post, as I'm away on holiday and won't be back until 3rd August.

2 comments:

  1. I love watermelon ice drinks!

    Beauty blog sale including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried them before! I will do though :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?