13 July 2013

"Summer Essentials" Guest Post for etail pr blogger network

I did a guest post on etail pr's blog and thought I would share it with you all, hope you all have a good weekend :)


Summer Wants

Maybelline BB Cream
I have been wanting to try a BB cream for a while now. I have tried a couple of samples and I think this was a firm contender of mine. I think during summer that foundation is a "No no!". Since it gets hot (not much in Britain though..) there is no need to have foundation clogging up your skin, especially since it would probably melt off! Maybelline also say that the BB cream " blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates and also protects with SPF 30". All good stuff in my opinion. 

Denim Dungarees

They seem to be all the rage, this summer! I like the idea that you can wear alot with them, sandals, converse, crop tops, normal tops, shirts the options are endless! 

Sandals

I think any type of sandals are a must in summer, they keep your feet cool and there are also many stylish designs. Here is just one pair, of the many I have seen and these are from Hollister. I love the African feel that they give, with the beaded detailing down front. 

Maybelline Waterproof Mascara

Waterproof mascara is an essential for summer! It will stop you from looking like a panda when you come out of the pool. I haven't yet tried a mascara from Maybelline but I know that I should do soon, as there are so many good reviews about them. 

Fruit Tees

I love any t-shirts/vests but my favorites have to have some kind of "funky" shape/logo on them. One of my favorites has to be the one from H&M, which has a watermelon on it. Also I love this one from H&M, again that has a pineapple on it!

Neon Nails

Recently, since getting Fear & Desire from Essie. I have been lusting over neons, next on my list is a neon pink. I don't know what it is about it but I love the fun aspect of them!

So that is my some things that I have been wanting recently, what are yours?




2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I'm sorry but I do only tend to follow people if their blog interests me but I will have a look at your page. Sorry about that :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog :)

    www.sophiasstylediary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?