12 July 2013

DIY Ombre/Gradient Nails

I did a post like this last year as a guest post. I completely forgot to mention it to you all! But since doing my nails and using this design/technique, yesterday. I thought I would share with you the link, so that you can re-create it if you like. Here are the ones I did last year. 


 photo P1120107_zps49fb1340.jpg
Nail Polishes I used:
Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue
Collection Parma Violets
OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat
 photo P1120110_zps68afed27.jpg 
 photo P1120109_zps3b056dba.jpg
I really like the combo of the light sky blue, with the dark purple. It gives a lovely tropical water type look. Which I think looks really summery! I love doing ombre/gradient nails and can't wait to try out other combinations!

If you try out these, please tweet me a photo, my twitter is @EmilysBlog 

Have you tried out these before?


5 comments:

  1. I love gradient nails, they are so fun and easy to do! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are all you need is a make up sponge and some nail polishes :) xx

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! I've never tried doing gradient nails but ill definitely have to give it a go :) xxx

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily :) You defo should, please tell me how they go xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this, need to try it myself :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?