15 July 2013

Updated Skincare Routine

 photo P1120217_zps1f772737.jpg photo P1120220_zps284876df.jpg Organic Surge Intense Moisturiser 
I use this as a night moisturiser as it is a little thicker and works better at night. This does smell a little herbaly, which doesn't bother me too much. It does take a while to sink in, but that doesn't bother me. 

Simple Hydrating Moisturiser 
I have been using this for a while now. This is my day time moisturiser, it gives you just enough. It also very light and sinks in, in pretty good time. 

Nivea Toner 
I have never really used a toner, but I have been really liking this one. It makes your face feel refreshed and free of the days grime. It also helps, when you have used a make-up wipes to remove the rest of your make-up. 

Yes to Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser 
I have never tried anything from Yes to, but I want to try many more things. I bought this on Fragrance Direct, thinking that is was a cleanser but I didn't read that is was just for exfoliating your face. This is really nice and creamy but still has enough beads in it to exfoliate. It also smells very nice, but not like carrots I don't think. 

Clearasil Wash & Mask 
I use this at least every morning as a wash and use it as a mask once or twice a week. It smells just like avocados and berries. It leaves your face feeling 10x better and really smooth.

Witch Hazel Blemish Pen 
I use this when any blemish/spot appears on my face. It seems to sting a little, but that means it is working. It will take a while to go but this just helps it along it's way.

Organic Surge Cleansing Lotion
This is my first cleanser and it seems to be doing well. I have been using this to remove the majority of my make-up. 

What does your skincare routine consist of?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?