10 July 2013

My Prom 2013


On my nails: Essie Aruba Blue
 


Izzy and I
In a couple of recent posts, I did mention that I had an end of school prom to go to. It was on Friday 28th June. So yes you can slap my wrists that I didn't get it up sooner. But you know how some things are it takes a while for you to get the photos and I have been lots of other things recently. Including starting on my Summer work for my Sixth form...Well anyway here are the pictures. 

It would have been nicer to have had it around now as the weather is so much better. We were very lucky that it didn't totally tip it down, but it was on the chilly side and there was a few spits and spots. I had a wonderful night, it was sad when it all came to an end.

8 comments:

  1. you look stunning! love your dress x

    http://ateenagerwithakeyboard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! Eeeep you look amazing, you're just sooo beautiful and I love your dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! Great outfit!!
    Would you like to follow each other on blogglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have a look now :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love love love the colour of your dress against your skin tone! also your nails look perfect :)
    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Brooke :-) I love the nail colour it matches my dress perfectly! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?