24 July 2013

Burt's bees tinted lip balm - Red Dahlia

 photo P1120351_zpsb1afd19f.jpg

 photo P1120356_zps52ec3407.jpg

 photo P1120358_zps4b9c6f2f.jpg

 photo P1120368_zps46c86999.jpg

This was another one of Izzy's wonderful gifts, that she got me for my birthday. I had seen quite a few reviews about this floating around the internet, and all looked good! 
I love the packaging it looks so cool. It smells nice too, I can't really put my finger actually on what it smells like but it does smell quite organic? Which is fine by me. What also appeals to me is the 100% natural claim, which is very impressive.
I really like the colour of this. I would have never chosen something like this. But I do love it very much. It is a very dark reddy brown in the stick. But it isn't very bold but it very sheer. It applies like a dream. Just like a lip balm. It keeps my lips ever so moisturized and never feeling dehydrated.It gives your lips a lovely glossy sheen to them as well. It will probably need applying within a couple of hours if you wanted to keep the colour for longer. Similarly, it does wear evenly so you won't have to worry about patchy lips. I would really highly recommend this to anyone, I would love to try out some more colours. So if you have a review, please link it below! It would be much appreciated. 
Have you tried this, what colour do you have it in?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh it looks beautiful! I will have to try it some time. I love finding new lip products, especially ones that are moisturizing :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susy! It does, doesn't it? You should, I really recommend it! Me too, there is nothing worse that having a dehydrating lip product.. no worries glad I could help :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?