20 July 2013

The Body Shop Haul

I get quite a few emails from The Body Shop on a regular basis. Always telling me what offers they had on. Unfortunately I didn't decide quick enough that I wanted to make an order. Which meant that I could have got 40% discount and free shipping if I spent £5 or more. 
However, I got another email probably the week after, telling me there was a 35% off discount and the same shipping offer as before. So I put these items in my shopping basket.

 photo P1020653_zps88876b0a.jpg

 photo P1020652_zpsb2b6d35e.jpg

I planned on getting a bath lily/puff, so that went straight in there. They usually cost £2 but with the discount I got it for £1.30. They are really worth it in my mind, they are soo dense and foam up your shower gel lovely! 

Next went in a face mask. I have wanted to try a face mask from them for ages and thought that the Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask, would be most suitable for me (and my skin). Again retailing for £1.50, it was cut down to 98p. I will tell you how I get on with this in a future post. 

I have had my eye on their Shower gels for ages! I wanted to get the satsuma one but it was just for slightly a higher price. So I settled for the Passion Fruit Shower Gel, which is funny colour (than I am used to) at first but I will see how it goes.

Last but no means least was one of their Body Butters. As I have been loving my Vineyard Peach body butter, I thought I would try another one. In the list was this one, a Lemon one and a Papya. I went for the passion fruit one (which is still currently on offer). It smells...soo good, I want to eat it (but I won't, don't worry!) They normal go for £13, but this was in the sale for £5. But then adding on the 35% discount it was a steal at £3.25. Bargain! 

So all in all in came up to *drum roll* :  £ 7.48. Which is brilliant and I didn't have to pay for shipping which sometimes really makes me not make an order anywhere online. 

Have you done some online shopping recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?