18 July 2013

My Favorite Summer Perfume - Escada Rockin' Rio



 photo P1120227_zps4c6bc78c.jpg


 photo P1120228_zps5f962abd.jpg
 photo P1120226_zps61a48844.jpg
 photo P1120239_zps3fde695c.jpg
Escada says - “Escada Rockin Rio introduces playful accords inspired by the ultimate fruity cocktail composed of sweet and fresh fruity zests enriched with coconut. With the sound of Brazilian samba top notes dance with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with exotic coconut twist, providing a fresh, tropical opening. A heart is created of cotton candy and peach while a base closes with sandalwood and musk”.


Perfume Pyramid for Escada Rockin' Rio

Top Notes
Tangerine Coconut Pineapple Papaya
Middle Notes
Peach Sugar Cane Piña Colada
Base Notes
Musk Sandalwood
Tangerine, Coconut, Pinapple, Papaya
Peach, Sugar Cane, Piña Colada
Musk & Sandal Wood


I have been using this for about a year now, I don't know why I haven't done a post yet on it as it does deserve one. I got given the bigger bottle by a lovely lady who runs a shop selling high end clothing, which was over the way from where I was doing my work experience. As soon as I smelt it I knew I would like it. It smells very tropical and fruity, which is right up my street. 

So it is by far the perfect scent for Summer. Although I do wear it all year round, why not? I also love the packaging, I don't think they include the charm on the smaller bottle but I think it is kinda cute. I won the other smaller bottle, at a Twitter competition run by Fragrance Direct. Where you had to name your favorite perfume and then you won a bottle of it. So I was very pleased, as I was kinda getting low on it anyway. It lasts almost all the day but does need the occasional top up now and again.

What is your favorite Summer Perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?